Saturday, October 24, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

Narrowing My Focus

In this blog post, I will narrow down my focus by selecting a few of the questions from my previous blog post. After I do that, I will explain about each one as it will relate to my new project assignment.


What ethnicity consumes the most food?

This question will help me further my argument because people around the world consume different amounts of food. Ethnicity and culture is a big part of the amount of food that people consume. For example, Korean food is most vegetables, fish, and lean meats. Whereas, American food tends to be fried, processed, and high-fat contented meats.
Gruntkosky, Melissa. "Obesity Campaign Poster." 3/23/10 via flickr.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic License.


What age group consumes the most food?

This question will help me further my argument because I want to know why childhood obesity has significantly increased. I want to know if the eating habits of parents rubbed off on their children or if parents do not know portion sizes and give too much to their children to eat.

When has obesity become an issue?

This question will help me further my argument because it will help me identify when this problem first arose in today's society. From what I have gathered, childhood obesity is very common now. I want to know when, why, and how it first came to be. Answering this question will give me a better insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment