Saturday, October 17, 2015

Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2

Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2

In this blog post, I am going to analyze my paragraphs in my Rhetorical Analysis. The Copy for Paragraph Analysis 2 can be accessed here. I analyze utilizing the following bullet points:
  • focuses on a main point (RfW 4a)
  • develops the main point (RfW 4b)
  • organizes itself internally (RfW 4c)
  • links ideas coherently (RfW 4d)
  • provides smooth transitions (RfW 4d)
Later on, I discuss my strengths and weaknesses of my paragraphs.


Altmann, Gerd. "End Guy Cinema Strip Movie Film Video Cinema" 10/14/13 via pixabay. CC0 Public Domain License.

Strengths and Weaknesses

As a strength, I provide many transitions and make my ideas flow smoothly into each other. I accomplish this through the use of transition words. However, I seem to have many more weaknesses than strengths. During peer review, I noticed that it was common for people to note the bias. I think the bias that I wrote about took away from the main idea and development because I did not adequately describe the controversy. I ended up saying how the author was bias. Whereas, I wanted to bring the point across that he touches upon both sides of the argument. By failing to do this, my analysis lacked proper meaning. When I go back to edit this, I will consider to rephrase and recreate the purpose of the text.

No comments:

Post a Comment